Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A few random... things...

How many people have ever seen what night time is like in the Georgia countryside? I have. I love it. I absolutely adore it. Want to see what it looks like? Here-

First essential element would be the fire barrel. See it in the center? It's a metal trash can that is punctured. It's amazing. We now also have one. Now in Georgia, once a fire gets going (and word gets out that there's family in town) all the neighbors will emerge from their houses and sit 'round the fire. Family will drive down and stop in to say howdy to the visiting family, and we all sit and tell stories. It's a whole heap o' fun.

So that is what a Georgia night looks like. ;) On a completely different note, I have found something I really enjoy doing... beading brow bands for horses! See what it looks like-

Been thinkin' about doing it for people who want it done, but having a little trouble getting started. So we'll see... isn't it right purty, though? That's Miss CoCo, just so you know. She's a lovely model. ;)

3 comments:

  1. That's quite a fire!

    Those horse-thingies (I'm not only northern, I'm a city girl :P) look awesome! Think one of those would work on a girl dog? ;)

    Is that horse... yours?

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they are called "brow bands" (the beaded part) and they go on the halter. ;)

    Haha, well... I bet there could be a way for that... though I'm wouldn't know how to do that, haha.

    I WISH that horse was mine! :P That's my grandmother's horse, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of bit is that? I can't see it very clearly.
    perty horse.
    nice beading too. :)

    ReplyDelete