Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You may not believe this (and I almost don't, neither).

Don't this blog look right purty? Well I (Kaitland) decided it was time for some sprucin' up and... what's that word? Recamping? Oh! Revamping. That's fancy fer "gussyin' up". You'll be seein' at least a post a week or so... give or take a couple weeks. We hope all our faithfuls will forgive us fer leavin' ya in the dust. All I'll say is that the hunting was good, and couldn't persactly give that up. I know ya'll will agree, right?

So let the bloggin' begin, and hopefully ya'll will like what ya see here. Happy huntin', folks!

5 comments:

  1. Finally! Err, sorry, I mean, Yay! =P I like the new look... now I will be looking for a new post. :)

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll be posting soon, Kyrstin! :D

    Thank you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. alot. I'm still waiting for that post about the north though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Haley, we'll try to get that up soon... but what specifically are you looking for in said post?

    ReplyDelete